GRIZZLY 350 2X4 AUTO
Getting into a blue has never been easier.
Full-sized 2×4, full-sized capability, in an affordable package – that’s Grizzly 350. Under the bonnet you’ll find none other than Yamaha’s proven and trusted 348cc air-/oil-cooled four-stroke single, famous for its toughness and robust build quality. It transmits its power through Yamaha’s legendary Ultramatic® V-belt transmission. Grizzly 350 has the full-featured list of oppointments and capabilities, the peace of mind of famous Yamaha build quality, and a highly competitive price. Grizzly 350 2X4 – With highlevel Ultramatic® tranny, suspension and brakes, you’ll be hard pressed to find more grunt in this capacity.
All Yamaha Utility ATV and ROV now come with 3 year factory warranty.
Rider safety is our priority. This ATV should only be ridden by riders aged 16 years and older.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.
Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburettor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
Fully sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimise belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
ATV Safety Guide
- Always wear a helmet goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves
- Select the right vehicle for your purposes
- Children under 16 must not ride adult sized ATVs
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age e.g. from 6-11 under 70cc; 12-15 90cc and under
- Do not install ROPS or CPDs on ATVs
- Undertake accredited training
- Never carry a passenger on an ATV
- Read the owner’s manual and watch the safety video provided with the vehicle
- Abide by the manufacturer’s safety information and warnings
- Do not overload your ATV and never exceed manufacturer’s guidelines for loading and towing
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Never engage in stunt riding
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda is one of the largest rural Yamaha and Honda dealers in south east Queensland. We specialise in all Yamaha and Honda Motorcycles, ATV and ROV. Being a Yamaha and Honda dealer is easy, we have the best products! Star Yamaha and Honda has the ability to get you on your new bike sooner with the support from Yamaha Motor Finance and Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance. Yamaha is the only manufacturer that can offer the complete package.
Find Us On Facebook
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 2.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Yamaha Motor Finance
Yamaha Motor Insurance
Join Our Newsletter
Check Out Our Specials
Weather in the Region
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda
6 Cerina Circuit
Jimboomba, QLD, 4280