With its compact body, simple controls and automatic 49cc engine, the YFZ50 is the perfect way to start out. Built for children between six and nine, this mini ATV is ready to provide hours of family fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV looks set to be at the top of your kid’s wish list.
Rider safety is our priority. This ATV should only be ridden by riders aged 6 years and older.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.
Electric start four-stroke engine runs a twist and go auto box. Power can be increased as skills develop.
The YFZ50’s chassis incorporates a comfortable and roomy rider position to allow young guns to grow and adjust their riding posture and position while offering years of enjoyment.
Newly designed shocks provide superior handling and comfort, increasing the fun and performance of the sporty ride.
ATV Safety Guide
- Always wear a helmet goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves
- Select the right vehicle for your purposes
- Children under 16 must not ride adult sized ATVs
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age e.g. from 6-11 under 70cc; 12-15 90cc and under
- Do not install ROPS or CPDs on ATVs
- Undertake accredited training
- Never carry a passenger on an ATV
- Read the owner’s manual and watch the safety video provided with the vehicle
- Abide by the manufacturer’s safety information and warnings
- Do not overload your ATV and never exceed manufacturer’s guidelines for loading and towing
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Never engage in stunt riding
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda is one of the largest rural Yamaha and Honda dealers in south east Queensland. We specialise in all Yamaha and Honda Motorcycles, ATV and ROV. Being a Yamaha and Honda dealer is easy, we have the best products! Star Yamaha and Honda has the ability to get you on your new bike sooner with the support from Yamaha Motor Finance and Yamaha Motorcycle Insurance. Yamaha is the only manufacturer that can offer the complete package.
Find Us On Facebook
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 2.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Yamaha Motor Finance
Yamaha Motor Insurance
Join Our Newsletter
Check Out Our Specials
Weather in the Region
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda
6 Cerina Circuit
Jimboomba, QLD, 4280