Awesome power with absolute control!
When you’re looking for a head-turning ATV that delivers a massive spread of liquid-cooled power and offers ultra-sharp handling, there is only one model that ticks all the right boxes.
With its hybrid aluminium/steel sports chassis, fully adjustable suspension and large-diameter front discs, the remarkable YFM700R is built to dominate. And for awesome performance to match its great-handling chassis, this undisputed class leader is driven by a high-torque 686cc four-stroke engine that kicks out huge levels of power and torque that leave the opposition way, way behind!
Want to test ride this model at our Yamaha Sports Rec Demo days? Click here to view our upcoming demo days.
Rider safety is our priority. This ATV should only be ridden by riders aged 16 years and older.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.
A 686cc Yamaha fuel-injected engine makes this the most powerful sport ATV ever, with big torque right off idle transitioning into a fat midrange and monstrous top end.
Yamaha fuel injection means consistently excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations, and temperatures.
Hybrid steel and aluminum frame with a Controlled Fill aluminum subframe and cast swingarm pivot combine to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
Aggressive styling reflects Raptor 700R’s intent and YFZ inspired handling means it walks the walk too.
ATV Safety Guide
- Always wear a helmet goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves
- Select the right vehicle for your purposes
- Children under 16 must not ride adult sized ATVs
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age e.g. from 6-11 under 70cc; 12-15 90cc and under
- Do not install ROPS or CPDs on ATVs
- Undertake accredited training
- Never carry a passenger on an ATV
- Read the owner’s manual and watch the safety video provided with the vehicle
- Abide by the manufacturer’s safety information and warnings
- Do not overload your ATV and never exceed manufacturer’s guidelines for loading and towing
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Never engage in stunt riding
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda is one of the largest rural Yamaha dealers in south east Queensland. We specialise in all Yamaha Motorcycles, Yamaha ATV and Yamaha ROV. Being a Yamaha dealer is easy, we have the best product!
Find Us On Facebook
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 2.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Yamaha Motor Finance
Yamaha Motor Insurance
Join Our Newsletter
Check Out Our Specials
Weather in the Region
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda
6 Cerina Circuit
Jimboomba, QLD, 4280