The Viking, our company’s first ever multi-purpose three-seater Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle (ROV).
Viking focuses on safety and comfort in order to give confidence when manoeuvring this new Yamaha ROV through any kind of terrain. The new machine is based around a high-torque single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine housed in a rugged chassis, equipped with Yamaha’s speed sensitive Electric Power Steering system, and every aspect of engineering – from power supply through to handling character – is focused on the people in the middle of the machine.
The driver and passengers have a lot of space in the Viking, and there’s also plenty of room for the cargo. A pallet size steel cargo bed offers plenty of room for daily work tools and equipment during the week, and on weekend trips there’s lots of space for carrying camping and fishing gear.
The end result is a well-balanced ROV that combines Yamaha’s well-known rough terrain ability together with usable and sensible power, as well as functionality and comfort.
The Yamaha Viking will take you everywhere you need to go, whenever you want – and with space for three you can take who you want, as well as the equipment you need.
All Yamaha ATV and ROV now come with 3 year factory warranty.
*Images are shown for reference only, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice.
ATV Safety Guide
- Always wear a helmet goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves
- Select the right vehicle for your purposes
- Children under 16 must not ride adult sized ATVs
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age e.g. from 6-11 under 70cc; 12-15 90cc and under
- Do not install ROPS or CPDs on ATVs
- Undertake accredited training
- Never carry a passenger on an ATV
- Read the owner’s manual and watch the safety video provided with the vehicle
- Abide by the manufacturer’s safety information and warnings
- Do not overload your ATV and never exceed manufacturer’s guidelines for loading and towing
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Never engage in stunt riding
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda is one of the largest rural Yamaha dealers in south east Queensland. We specialise in all Yamaha Motorcycles, Yamaha ATV and Yamaha ROV. Being a Yamaha dealer is easy, we have the best product!
Find Us On Facebook
Monday to Friday: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 2.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Yamaha Motor Finance
Yamaha Motor Insurance
Join Our Newsletter
Check Out Our Specials
Weather in the Region
Jimboomba Star Yamaha and Honda
6 Cerina Circuit
Jimboomba, QLD, 4280